Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"I'm Moving On"

So we are moving on and moving out! For those of you who haven't heard yet, I was offered a job in TX and we took it. And that's about it. :o) No...just kidding. Umm I will be advising as a UT campus and the hubs is staying in SC with the baby for the time being. (The plan is for them to come out in Dec).

This is an amazing opportunity for us and we will continue to keep all of up updated. Who knows, maybe I'll get better at it now that we are on the move. :o) Well, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, I didn't know you moved! Just when I thought I met a WONDERFUL friend you had to move!!!!You are still WONDERFUL!!!! You know you will be missed so much!!!!!Look me up on FB if you have an account!
    My blog is: glendalea.blogspot.com
    PS Send me your address and I'll send my card from swaps, I always make extra!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete